DevOps Systems Administrator
FINTEC recruit is a seeking a DevOps Systems Administrator for our client based in London. Experience in DevOps, working in a Linux environment and UX framework. An opportunity to work with a fast growing company in the Fintech sector
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary depending on experience.
- Experience with Docker, and ideally crane, to build, manage, update and monitor robust services in containers on clouds.
- Experience with multiple languages
- Ability to automate and improve Agile, TDD and CI processes to deploy to cloud providers.
- Experience with Gitlab and Jenkins.
- Ability to tune and configure a SOA infrastructure of open source tools to optimize for performance, stability and reliability.
- Knowledge of TCP, HTTP, iptables, ssh tunnels, nginx configuration, nagios, cacti, XML
- Appreciation of the phrase 'rsyncing without strace'
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team for the DevOps Systems Administrator and quote Ref: FT130
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technology, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696827