Java Developer Greenfield
Java Developer London to £65k
Java Developer (Agile TDD). Would you like to utilise your Java skills within a friendly and supportive company who are passionate about developing their employees? You could be taking on a challenging and interesting Java role within a caring and inclusive environment where you can enjoy regular well-being programs (such as in-house mediation workshops), team activities and a monthly drinks party.
Successful software house is seeking a Java Developer to work on a strong pipeline of Greenfield projects, utilising Java technology to design and develop the company’s core platform that provides smart voice services to a variety of interesting clients. You will be passionate about delivering reliable, scalable and quality code within a collaborative environment where you will be able to see the impact of your work. There will never be a dull moment as you will always be faced with technical challenges to tackle and rewarded by the work you do in equal measure.
Based in a fantastic central London location, you will join a caring and social team who enjoy collaboration and knowledge sharing. You can enjoy an extensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, some work flexibility, gym membership subsidy, free refreshments and discounts for local restaurants and attractions.
- Strong core Java experience
- Advocate of Agile development using Test Driven Development (TDD), unit testing, refactoring
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithm design, SOLID design principles
- Advocate of automation and familiar with CI/CD environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: familiar with microservices architecture
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 7090 2585 to have a confidential discussion about this Java Developer role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694453