Junior Systems Accountant
Junior Systems Accountant - Listers Group Head Office
Listers Group is currently recruiting a Junior Systems Accountant to perform administration, support and continuous improvement of the Dealer Management System (DMS) and Group Reporting Systems.
The successful applicant with be an integral part of the Systems Team (created to ensure the Accounting and DMS systems are developed and maintained to meet the needs of the business in accordance with best practice) .
The role reports to the Group Systems Accountant.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the maintenance and development of both Group DMS & Accounting systems/reports
• Carry out monthly site audits to check procedures are adhered to, reporting the findings to management
• Maintenance of systems procedural/training documentation
• Provide training and support for Head Office and Site staff
• Work closely with Divisional Managers and Head Office accounting staff, ensuring best systems practice and procedures are followed
• Investigate and correct any systems related issues
• System set-up and installation of any acquired dealerships
• Other ad hoc duties deemed necessary within the team
• A self-motivated, confident team player with excellent communication skills
• Good Excel skills necessary (Visual Basic advantageous)
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Ability to manage/prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• Motor Trade knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
• Training experience would be advantageous but not essential
• The applicant must hold a valid UK driving licence
• Based in Stratford-upon-Avon but will be required to travel, mainly throughout the Midlands and Lincolnshire areas
In return we can offer an excellent salary including a company car, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, study support, workplace pension scheme, child care vouchers and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
The working hours for this role are: 8:30am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80710552