Senior Ports Engineer (Engineering Consultancy)
Our client is a well establish Engineering Consultancy looking to recruit a Senior ports and maritime civil engineer for their London Based Office.
This role will focus on both UK and International Projects. And you will be involved in a range of activities from
- Port masterplanning, port layout improvement studies and design of port structures and other facilities for oil & gas, container, general cargo and bulk terminals.
You will have a combination of some or all of the following:
- Chartered engineer with solid experience in port/maritime engineering
- Currently working for a Consulting engineering practice based in UK
- demonstrable team working and leadership experience on projects
- experience in the planning, design and construction of port and maritime structures including oil, gas, bulk materials, general cargo and container terminals, harbours, dredging, reclamation and breakwaters
- Ideally UK and international experience
- be self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and excellent organisational skills
- have strong commercial and financial awareness
- flexibility to travel overseas in respect of project work
- have good client relationship skills and client-facing experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80691303