Polkadotfrog are working closely with a growing team with a exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company developing, manufacturing, and distributing cutting edge products. As part of a small / medium software development team you will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to the company.
As the Software Developer you will be working C# projects. You will support the development of the company’s existing IoT connected products, and help bring new connected products to the market. Over the coming year this will include the continued development and maintenance of an IoT server, API, administration system, simulated hardware, CRM integration and database. There is a little cross over with Xamarin for the app development (it’s just a wrapper so not a full-fledged app) and hardware simulators built using WinForms on top of the shared library that the server uses.
Applicants shall have experience working on development maintenance and scalability where you have developed in C#. You will be experienced in refactoring code to allow for scalability and ideally have some experience light front-end web development.
Skills & Experience
- Strong C# Development skills, with a backend/server-side focus
- Experience developing REST web services, consumed by mobile/web applications
- Experience working with key-value stores such as Redis
- Logical thinker, with careful attention to detail
- Interested in working in the IoT and connected space
- Capable of working alone, as well as in a team to deliver to the business requirements
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80713385