Lead Net Web Developer (Remote Working)

Recruiter
ACT Ltd
Location
Cardiff (Caerdydd)
Posted
14 Apr 2018
Closes
13 May 2018
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
*ACT are recruiting on behalf of Do IT Solutions Ltd.*
Do it Solutions Ltd's current software stack is predominantly built using a mixture of .Net MVC and Web API. There is a mobile application, which is written using web based technologies (using the Electron package). We welcome suggestions to embrace new technologies. The successful candidate will have strong .Net coding skills and will be able to lead a gradual transition to using Web API with Angular / React. They will also be willing to take a lead on ensuring that we have appropriate test coverage.

We have a multi-talented, multi-tasking team to which everybody contributes to all parts. The successful applicant will lead a small but expanding team of offsite developers, currently numbering 5 (two JavaScript developers and three .net developers). It is expected to be 20% leadership and 80% coding. The role will include a combination of management and software development. It is likely to involve 10% bug fixing and 90% development of new features.

We are now looking to employ a full-time member of staff to help move the company forward in these exciting times. The job allows for almost 100% remote work, with the developer needing to travel into our Cardiff office for 1 day each month.



This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690770

Similar jobs

Similar jobs