Our client, an established and trusted law firm with offices across the South West, is seeking a highly motivated, organised and proactive Legal Executive to provide comprehensive support to their team of Property Fee Earners in Chard.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday with a generous starting salary depending on experience. Part time hours may also be considered for the right person. This demanding but rewarding role would suit candidates with a strong background as a Paralegal, Legal Executive or Legal Secretary.
The main duties within the role include:
- Working within a small support team to support the Property Fee Earners
- Acting as first point of contact for new & existing clients
- Liaising between clients & Fee Earners
- Administrative responsibilities & file preparation after property exchanges have taken place
- Finalising any post exchange matters
- Audio typing
- Diary management
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of working in a busy legal office environment
- Excellent customer service & people skills
- Organised & accurate with excellent attention to detail
- A friendly & professional attitude
- Keen to learn & comply with the required legal procedures
The firm are offering the right individual a chance to join a solid law firm which has been delivering quality legal services for many years. The firm will provide the successful candidate invaluable training and support, as well as brilliant scope for progression.
If you think you fit the bill then we would love to hear from you, please apply online or contact Georgie by calling 01823 285440 or emailing
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690180