Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing and exiting professional services company who is looking for a Finance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis, lead a medium sized month end accounting team and report into the Financial Controller.
This job would suit someone with experience in financial management with hands on exposure to everything in finance within a medium sized company, including management accounts. You will be ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified with a background that includes hands on monthly management accounting.
This company is an award-winning medium sized business that has grown massively within recent years and They are one of the largest influencers within their industry and hold an excellent reputation across the UK.
The successful individual will have great attention to detail and excellent leadership skills, with the ability to report figures proactively to the Senior board, both finance & non-finance. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and self-motivate.
Duties will include:
- Successfully manage, lead & motivate a medium sized finance team
- Provide accurate management accounts information to the Financial Controller and the wider Board monthly
- Responsible for the ad-hoc reporting of business position and cash flow forecasting
- Understand variances together with explanations and solutions to those variances where applicable
- Challenge forecasts and budgets with operational staff to explore potential growth areas and risks to maximising profit
- Work with operations to provide suitable analysis, KPIs and commentaries to meet Board expectations
- Ad-hoc duties as required
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80714253