Based within the Telford area, I am excited to be working on behalf of my client who is looking to appoint a Ledger Manager.
Fantastic opportunity to join a national organisation, with a T/O of over £90m. Based local to the Telford area, they are proud of their business and the service they provide.
About the Role:
As a Ledger Manager you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller. This truly is a fantastic opportunity with a varied role, working with various suppliers, having an input in projects, dealing with the Treasury as well as looking after a team. Duties include but not limited too:
- Treasury responsibilities
- Production of daily and monthly bank reconciliations including daily cash flow updating.
- Raising of all Cheques and Electronic Bacs payments.
- The Setting up of Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Review and investigate aged creditor balances
- Build and develop relationships with Suppliers
- Ensure correct Matching invoices and verifying invoices
- Overseeing Transactional duties
With previous experience of managing teams, the successful candidate will:
- Be Part-Qualified, Qualified, QBE or equivalent
- Have a good understanding of Accounting processes
- Experience in Integrated Systems
- Experience in Treasury duties
- Experience in Transactional processes
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast pasted environment
- Able to provide information and present in meeting with various stakeholders
What is on offer?
A salary between £27,000- £32,000 coupled with:
- A professional and relaxed environment
- On site car park
- Opportunity to work for a National organisation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694140