Motor Insurance Broker (NO WEEKENDS or SHIFTS)
Motor Insurance Broker
Location: West London, W2
Hours: Mon - Fri / 9:00 to 5:30 or 9:30 to 6:00 / There is no shift patterns or weekend working.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
An opportunity to join a well-established and growing independent insurance broker based in West London, situated close to Royal Oak / Bayswater / Queensway tube stations & Paddington or Marylebone mainline stations.
You will be joining a small, specialist team responsible for managing all aspects of an established portfolio of commercial vehicle, fleet and private motor. The emphasis will be on maintaining relationships with clients and providing professional, attentive and proactive customer service.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining accurate risk details in order to obtain suitable cover at the best price possible
- Ensuring cover is appropriate and suitable
- Working with insurers to secure the best possible premium quote
- Presenting quotes to new and existing clients and obtaining a sale
- Arranging payments
- Organising mid-term adjustments and renewals
- Issuing documentation
- Resolving any queries from insurers or clients
- Ensuring all paper and digital files are accurately maintained
- Adherence to FCA and company protocols
The emphasis will be on service and relationship building and not targeted sales. Therefore, candidates MUST have strong customer care skills and account management experience. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively and develop relationships is key.
This is a key position in a small team of specialists, so candidates will need to have solid and recent motor insurance experience from a broking background.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690300