Client Asset Accountant
You will be working with the Senior Financial Controller carrying out all accounting relating to the Client Money Bank Account. We all work very closely together so there may be times when you are needed to help other members of the team as we grow.
As a Client Asset Accountant, your main duties will include:
• Undertaking reconciliations of the Client Money Bank Accounts and control reports.
• Completing daily and monthly custody reconciliations with a focus on identifying and working with other operations teams to resolve.
• Completing the daily key controls reports as well as resolution and root cause analysis for all internal incidents raised.
• Calculating the adviser and month end fees in a timely and accurate manner.
• Raising, investigating and resolving outstanding incidents.
To be a successful Client Asset Accountant, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• CASS qualification is desirable.
• Previous experience using Sage 50 including posting, and journals.
• Previous experience of cash and/or stock reconciliations would be advantageous.
• Experience in the Financial Services industry would be highly beneficial.
• Previous experience working in a role which included bookkeeping.
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
• A good understanding of Salesforce would be beneficial but is not essential.
In return, we will offer an Asset Accountant a salary of £30,000 Per Annum, a pension scheme, 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 after two years) and games/reading rooms for everyone to use and Pizza Fridays!
To apply for this role of an Asset Accountant, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80714642