Financial Planning Assistant
MB Fitzgerald are currently working the well-respected and highly Chartered Financial Planning arms of a top 10 Accountancy Practice to recruit an experienced Financial Planning Assistant for their offices in Leeds.
This company are very client focussed and pride themselves on providing the highest levels of service to their clients. Because of this, it is important that their staff share these values.
The candidate will work very closely with a Senior Client Partner, becoming a regular point of contact for their HNW clients on day to day matters as well as providing the Adviser with full Administrative support.
We are looking specifically for an individual who has experienced working in an IFA office environment (or similar) in a Senior Administrator capacity. Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 3 years' experience. Candidates will have;
- Experience within Private Wealth Management;
- Exceptional Communication skills and the confidence to deal with HNW individuals
- A working knowledge of investments, pensions and protection plans as well as other financial products;
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel);
Your duties would include:
- Liaising with high net worth clients and providers
- Diary management and booking appointments
- Produce Valuations and meeting packs for client reviews
- Prompt and compliant submission of new business
- Managing pipeline business
- Maintaining client database
- Responsible for inputting and reconciling all fees
- Screening and dealing with consultants' post, e-mails and calls
In order to attract the best candidates, the company are happy to pay a very competitive salary and Benefits package. The role would suit a very experienced and highly organised Financial Planning Administrator who enjoys Administration. This is an exciting time in this company's development and the Financial Planning team in the Leeds office is likely to grow considerably.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80713619