Data Centre Manager
Data Centre Manager - Wrexham - Full Time - 6 week Contract - £24ph umbrella
We currently have a short term opportunity for an experienced IT Professional to take on the responsibility for this client's datacentres and associated IT infrastructure.
This role will mostly involve acting as the technical expert in developing, implementing, maintaining and managing the Data Centre.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Mentoring a small team of 5
- Configuration, Installation and support ICT Hardware and software
- Looking after the data centre
- Providing specialist technical expertise and leadership in developing, implementing and supporting Data Centre infrastructure
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Hands-on experience of 3rd level support on Networks (MPLS WAN, LAN & WLAN - mainly Cisco)
- Knowledge of Security; including checkpoint firewall, Next Gen Threat protection and other security appliances
- Experience of Datacentres, VMWare, multi-site SAN & Microsoft server infrastructure
- Experience of working with PSN/PCI-DSS compliance
- Experience in people management
- Experience in Win server
- Established experience in Database Design and management in Access, Sql Server And Oracle
- Familiar With Sql, Web Reporting Microsoft Sql Server
The rate for this position is £24ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37 hours a week.
Additional checks and documentation will be required on application.
This role is based in Wrexham.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696238