Commercial Finance Analyst
My Client are an exciting Media company based in the West End. You will be working for a creative agency which is always bustling and busy!
Our client is searching for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant with a strong understanding of intermediate accounting concepts, strong commercial awareness and is a very capable communicator.
- Liaising with the Commercial Finance Manger to provide information on ongoing projects that could affect profitability (forecast and cash flow alterations)
- Providing retrospective analysis on historical projects
- Completing month end procedures, including commentary in order to add context in comparison to the budget
- Providing an understanding of capital allowances to external consultants
- Adhoc Analysis
You will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA - qualified
- Stable career to date
- Degree educated (minimum requirement)
- Strong communicator
The successful client will be either qualified or part-qualified with a strong commercial awareness and experience working in either real estate or a similar role.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80709619