Job: Maintenance Engineer
A new opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturer in Shropshire. Work company that provides fantastic skill development opportunities in the automotive industry.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have good electrical and mechanical skills whilst assisting with predictive, preventative & planned maintenance.
- 4 on 4 off, 12-hour shifts, days and nights
- Shift Premium added for each shift, on top of base salary
- HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering or Apprenticeship
Desirable Skills Needed
- PLC fault finding & controls experience
- Robotics experience
- Presses experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Hydraulic & pneumatic experience
- Automotive/Aerospace industry experience
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80688538