Year 4 Class Teacher - Inner City Birmingham
Flourish Education are working with a school in inner city Birmingham who are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher. This school is two form and has a strong leadership team.The head teacher has high expectations and everyone in the school is working towards the same goals.
The Year 4 Teacher is needed to start after Easter and continue to the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 2
- Current DBS
- Reference to cover the last 2 years
- Following the schools goals and visions
- Planning, marking and assessing
- Upholding the school behaviour policy
- Competitive salary
- Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
- Holiday Pay
- Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694360