Senior Mortgage Administrator
Our client, a well-respected, established boutique Mortgage Brokers, are looking to recruit a tenacious, driven and professional Senior Mortgage Administrator to join their expanding team.
Ideally as an already experienced Mortgage Administrator now seeking a new and exciting challenge within a dynamic firm, your duties will include:
- Providing regular updates to the customer via email, text and phone
- Collecting all required supporting documentation
- Verifying, certifying and submitting supporting documents to the relevant lender
- All incoming calls and emails from customers
- Maintain the mortgage case spreadsheet
- Submitting applications
- Welcome calls
- Keeping in regular contact with lenders to ensure the smooth and speedy completion of each application
- Keeping in regular contact with solicitors to ensure the smooth and speedy completion of each application
- Collect any required fees
- Work with the advice team
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, passionate, hard-working and demonstrate a confident and positive attitude.
You will also have excellent oral and written communication skills.
CeMap qualifications and/or experience within the mortgage or financial sector is desirable but not essential
In return the Company offer a friendly working environment, ongoing training and development with a competitive salary and remuneration package.
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80702096