Morgan Hunt's Charity client is looking to recruit a Risk Manager on an interim basis for 4 - 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of their key risk processes and provide functional leadership to a network of risk consultants across the organisation.
* Coordinate a network of Divisional risk champions to update our organisational risk registers.
* Support the organisation to identify and take appropriate mitigation action against emerging risks.
* Support teams in implementing our risk policies and procedures, including conducting risk assessments as necessary for projects, initiatives and events.
* Ensure staff are aware of their responsibilities for risk management, as set out in the organisations Risk Policy and Procedures.
* Delivering results - takes personal responsibility and holds other accountable for delivering our ambitious goals for children, continually improving their own performance and that of the team/organisation.
* Communicating with impact - communicates clearly and confidently with others to engage and influence; promotes dialogue and ensures timely and appropriate messages, building confidence and trust.
* Working effectively with others - works collaboratively to achieve shared goals and thrives on diversity of people and perspectives; knows when to lead and when to follow and how to ensure effective cross-boundary working.
If suitable please apply for the role via Claire Bobie on 0207 419 8911.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80683545