International Finance Business Partner
Ability Matters Group Limited is a medium sized, multi-site, privately owned business, looking to recruit a high calibre, part-qualified or QBE International Business Finance Manager to join their Finance team based in Abingdon.THE CANDIDATE
Qualifications: Part Qualified or QBE Management Accountant
Applications Skills: Microsoft Office / Word / Excel, Microsoft Dynamics Navision – Extremely Advantageous
General Skills: the position requires candidates to possess and be able to give evidence of:-
- Experience in all aspects of Financial and Management Accounts
- Excellent spreadsheet skills (Intermediate / Advanced)
- A high level of numeracy & excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Ability to prioritise workload of self and others
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate results under pressure
- Ability to present data in a meaningful and professional format
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to liaise and communicated with managers and directors at board level in a professional and respectful manner
- Analytical approach to their work
- Questioning and inquisitive mind
- Excellent organisational skills
- Reasonable level of commercial awareness
- Systems implementation and project management experience would be highly advantageous
Due to the consolidation of key reporting functions an opportunity has risen for an International Finance Business Manager to support our overseas European companies in Benelux, France and the Nordic countries
The role will support the overseas commercial and operational teams with all financial operations, providing up to date financial information to enable accurate commercial decisions to be made.
The role will also assist the Operations team, reviewing operational processes and providing support to ensure cost are managed and controlled efficiently.
Due to the nature of the role and the countries that the candidate will be interacting with, regular travel will be required overseas.
During the first six months you will be heavily involved in ensuring that all financial reporting and processes in relation to cash management, receivables control and inventory management are brought in to line with the company’s standard procedures
In addition the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that Microsoft Dynamics is developed within each country so that all reporting is aligned with the UK Companies’ current structure
The role will provide plenty of challenges in addition to a great deal of variety, including involvement in any future overseas acquisitions.
Ultimately the role will evolve as the Financial controls of the company continue to be centralised, providing further scope and development opportunities for the right candidate.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Cash Book / Bank Reconciliations (multi-currency)
- Control of Bank Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Fixed Asset Register
- Invoice Discounting administration and reconciliation (cover only)
- Assist Commercial Accountant with production of Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance Sheet Control A/C Reconciliations
- Report monthly results for Group
- Review and Manage Aged Debtors & Creditors
- Assist in Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Oversee half year and end of year stock takes across centres
- Assist with Implementation of Accounts Package
- Develop processes and procedures across the Group
- Ad-hoc Projects
- Assist Commercial Accountant with Ad Hoc tasks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80713438