Paraplanner – Tewkesbury
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Due to a period of expansion, a Financial Management client in Tewkesbury are looking for a new Paraplanner to join their expanding team.
You will support the main financial adviser of the business and pro-vide technical research and analysis of existing products, policies and funds along with the composition of compliant suitability reports.
This will be a busy and varied position and a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment with fun, hard-working people. Some travel may be required between offices on occasions.
- Accurately and efficiently support the adviser to enable the achievement of targets
- Preparing information / comparisons for analysis / cash flow modelling
- Review / analyse investment portfolio / asset allocation / risk profile
- Prepare draft recommendation letters and compliant suitability reports with agreed recom-mendations
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is complete and in order
- Ensure all data gathered by the administrators concerning the clients Financial Portfolio is complete, accurate and up-to-date
- Research products available in the market, selecting those that are most appropriate for the respective client's financial needs, priorities and overall financial position to recommend to the client
- Ensure Compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, escalating and breaches or concerns to the Compliance officer in a timely manner with full accurate infor-mation
- Maintain and proactively secure Product, Technical and Regulatory knowledge to enhance personal performance
- Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (level 4 minimum)
- Previous experience of Paraplanning within a financial services organisation (minimum 1 year)
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- In-depth understanding of compliance
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Working to very strict timescales
- Own mode of transport
- Structured bonus scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension (3% / 3%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- A fully stocked fridge to dip into during your working day!
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80686039