SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst to implement, upgrade, patch and maintain Ann Summers on-premise and cloud based technical infrastructure solutions that enable our business to utilise technology to support our vision.
Summary of Key Activities:
- Support Ann Summers infrastructure (network/server/storage/etc) and to deliver the company and department strategy, being an ambassador for the Technology department, demonstrating high levels of customer service and being recognised as a technical authority
- Provide leadership to and drive the Infrastructure function with a commercial and delivery focus, ensuring you are delivering objectives & projects to a high standard and quality
- To provide thorough documentation for operational purposes and mentor the junior team members where gaps are noted to enable faster resolution and to promote development.
- Provide hands on support, maintenance and technical infrastructure expertise, resolving Infrastructure incidents and service requests assigned to the Infrastructure Support ticket queue. Liaise with other members of IT and the user community as appropriate, ensuring that business impact is minimised and that steps to mitigate future reoccurrence (reduce likelihood and/or business impact) are identified and followed up.
- To ensure general infrastructure housekeeping and daily health checks to enterprise best practises and standards are planned and completed.
- Ensure documentation that falls within the scope of the Infrastructure Team is produced and maintained to the highest standards.
- To stay up to date with the latest trends and changes within the infrastructure world. To remain abreast of changes and advancements in the industry and make recommendations for changes to keep Ann Summers in line with these market movements, To ensure at very least that all systems are kept up to date and plans are in place to this affect.
- To build relationships with service partners and ensure all services are delivered to the appropriate level of quality and agreed SLA. To participate in Service Review meetings
- Innovation & Continual Improvement - to be actively a part of decision making for new technical solutions and partners
- IT Governance - CAB, PCI & Security - Adhere to IT department policies
- To take technical leadership and ownership of technical change projects, planning and implementation of new infrastructure initiatives
- To be proactive in the way that I work and to highlight risks or areas of concern. To plan effectively, always pushing for new ways to improve systems and to keep systems up to date.
- Meeting of the Company`s Values.
Key Skills essential
- Microsoft MCSE
- Storage Solutions (Net App)
- Networks & Switching (Cisco/HP)
- VMWare vSphere 6
- Active Directory Exchange Office 365
Key Skills desired
- Microsoft SCCM (System Centre) Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure)
- ITIL knowledge advantageous
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80707533