BMS Engineer/ Controls Engineer
£40000 - £42000/annum +Car+Pension+holidays++++++Location
London OR surrounding areasBMS Engineer/ Controls Engineer
Working for one of the UK and Europe's leading Facilities Management / Building Maintenance Companies. As a company they specialise in maintaining large prestigious buildings. They trade throughout the UK and Europe and turnover excess of £400 Million annually.
The company is looking to recruit a BMS/ Controls Engineer to ideally be based in Greater London covering Greater London. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive package of £40,000 - £45,000 plus company vehicle
The role of the BMS Engineer will be to carry out a number of tasks on contracted sites on a number of different BMS. These will include:
• Commissioning of new panels and building management systems
• Completing relevant paperwork i.e. witnessing sheets, commissioning
• Software development
• Building graphic pages
• Preparation of O&M materials
Outcome, Results and Key Performance Indicators:
• Full compliance with company health & safety procedures to minimise
• Completion of risk assessments for all on-site work activities
• Minimising commercial risk by ensuring customer approval of design.
• Efficient completion of engineering tasks within agreed timescales.
• Effective customer witnessing and handover.
• Effective communication with project manager and customers site
The role will require an individual that is willing to travel to the contracted sites within the Greater London to ensure the expectations are set at the beginning of the job and that the job runs without complication. Each contract will require a high level of detail to ensure the correct outcome.
• Reports to the Operations manager
• Work with the design team to ensure the correct design is produced
• Work with other team members to ensure completion of contracts
• Liaise with the Administration team for both ordering and invoicing
• Work with the wider business
Knowledge and skills:
• Experience of Trend, Siemens and Cylon would be an advantage,
however training is available.
• Ideally a Trend trained engineer with the ability to create strategy in
accordance with approved description of operation
• Excellent Communications skills (verbal and written)
• IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience of working in the construction environment
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to either work as a
conscientious team player or work unsupervised
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
• Accurate and efficient design of outstation points lists and strategy in
accordance with agreed mode of operation
• Education to degree level preferably in engineering
Ideally you will have:
• Excellent electrical knowledge / background with awareness of 17th
Edition IEE Regulations
• Excellent knowledge of HVAC plant and control applications
• Good awareness of health and safety regulations
• Have worked in the project field before
• Be able to produce progress and other reports to a high standard
For more information please call the office on and speak to Kieran
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80703235