Are you looking to work as part of a major construction player within the UK? Looking to advance where you are today? Within a team like minded, fully committed and take pride in their work? You will be made to feel as though you have been part of the team for years.
An exciting opportunity has opened up in Bristol, South West
- To assume responsibility for the successful development and operational management of the installation activities.
- To recruit and develop a highly motivated workforce, capable of undertaking multi-discipline (mechanical and electrical) works.
- To provide day-to-day management for the allocated site staff, ensuring that all schemes are being effectively delivered to the clients satisfaction.
- To ensure all site activities are undertaken in full accordance with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and company policies.
- To assume responsibility for the financial performance of all works being undertaken by the direct labour resources, ensuring works are delivered within the agreed financial budgets.
- To participate in monthly financial reviews for all schemes with the General Manager / Commercial Manager.
- To ensure compliance with all company commercial and financial procedures.
- To ensure compliance with all company safety, environmental and quality systems.
- To assist the General Manager in the development of business with our key clients.
- To closely liaise with the Project Delivery teams, to ensure resources are correctly allocated and client requirements are fully achieved.
- Liaison with client's staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
- Attend site visits/meetings.
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- Complete contract documentation
- Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
- To ensure all contract documentation such as, 'As built' drawings, Commissioning Manuals and Operation and Maintenance Manuals are prepared in line with the client specifications and timescales
- Establishing and agreeing price variations and final accounts
- Dedicated and professional manner.
- Desire to ensure that all aspects of their work are done to an excellent standard.
- Trustworthy and ethical in their approach.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability of developing long term relationships with internal and external customers.
- Be a strong team player and have good communication skills.
- Analytical and detailed approach.
- An ability to manage the estimating process from initial receipt of information through to handling the estimate to one of our construction teams.
- Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role.
- CRCS Card
If you're committed to delivering time and time again and playing a pivotal part in the building process of the future. Then please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm happy to help no matter how small the query is.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80710505