What is in it for me?
* Starting salary: £17 per hour
* Income protection
* Free Parking
* Pension Scheme
* On-site gym
* Ongoing training - the company pride themselves in the development of their staff
* 32 days holiday
* Work Monday to Friday, days only
* Install and Maintain Plant Machinery.
* Fault finding and Repairs using PLC Programs
* Report problems regarding equipment.
* Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
* Complete all relevant paperwork associated with the task being performed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Report any problems regarding equipment and machinery immediately to the Engineering Team Leader.
* Complete Maintenance Work requests
- Maintenance engineer with an electrical bias.
- Good electrical fault finding and maintenance skills.
- An appreciation / working knowledge of PLC's for example Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.
- Come from a manufacturing background.
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard within a time served Electrical Apprenticeship
- Computer Literate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80705725