Lead Gas Engineer - Domestic Properties
Job Title: Lead Support Engineer
Location: Inverness & surrounding areas
Salary: £15.50 PH
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Servicing, Technical surveying, and carrying out post completions and work in progress. Customer visits and breakdowns. To join the Company as a Technical Gas Engineer you will need extensive experience in working on domestic central heating systems and other appliances.
ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, (CENWAT), CPA1, CKR1, HTR1 and ideally DAH1 + Oil and L:PG [ ASHP Preferable ]
- Good diagnostic skills, excellent communication skills
- Using your technical expertise to service, diagnose faults and make repairs.
- Enhanced Disclosure Check
- Full Clean Driving License
What We Offer
- Company Vehicle (dependent on role)
- Personal pension plan
- Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy/sell holidays, childcare vouchers, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme and many more).
- Work for PLC Company with option to join share save scheme.
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR THIS ROLE.
Candidates with experience of; Gas & Oil Engineer, Dual Fuel Engineers, Gas Engineer, Dual Fuel Engineer, Engineer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Air Conditioning Engineer, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, CSCS, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer will also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80706577