Accounts Apprentice - Group One Automotive
We currently require two Accounts Apprentices to join our workforce and complete Apprenticeships in business and administration.
As an Apprentice your duties will include;
• Inputting and scanning purchase and the sales invoices
• Cross reference departmental cash sales with supporting documentation and ensure any queries are clarified or rectified with the relevant department
• Cash and bank company receipts
• Ensure all filing is completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Prepare cheques for payment
• To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues functioning as a team player
• Any other duties as required
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford that in turn represent Mercedes, BMW & MINI, Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, Volkswagen, and number others. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a business and administration qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Vocational Learning Advisor coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.
Opportunities to grow within the head office functions especially the Finance and Account Team. Previous Accounts Apprentices have gone on to become Assistant Accountant for the Group
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80684184