Fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups in the City of Glasgow
You must be able to pass a Credit Check as well as a full criminal and disclosure Scotland check.
This opportunity a temporary assignment and will be ongoing until 2019.
We're looking for Case Handlers with the drive and determination to play a crucial role in helping respond to customer data information requests relating to PPI. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team who enjoy being the first rung on the customers' PPI journey ensuring we deal with requests quickly, accurately and fairly.
The role is all about…
- Establishing the Customer connection and product history
- Gathering information from various sources to ensure a full case file
- Providing accurate administration support at all times
- Using a variety of systems to ensure all information is collated, in a professional and well organised manner
We need you to have…
- Performance driven and the ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, ensuring adherence to policy & procedures
- Strong team player, with supportive attitude towards sharing and adopting best practice
- Proficient with a PC , in particular with Microsoft Excel
We would like you to have...
- Previous data gathering, administration experience preferably within a PPI role
- Ability to use multiple systems to gather information for the request
We will look after you with….
- Full training and support for your role
- Future eligibility to apply for a permanent role with the Bank which are advertised internally
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80705143