Pre Sales Solutions Consultant - eCommerce
Presales Solutions Consultant
Office Based - London
Reporting to Managing Director
The Pre-sales Consultant position is a unique opportunity to join and be part of a world class global organisation focused on driving growth in the Ecommerce sector.
The Presales Consultant will have responsibility for advancing sales opportunities with leading ecommerce brand executives across functional domains. You will be supporting an end-to-end global ecommerce solution that can handle all facets of enterprise retail cross-border expansion where Retailers can localize their domestic web site for international consumers, coupled with cross border logistics and global customer service.
The Pre-Sales Consultant supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the 'technical close'. You will be collaborating with sales, service, product, engineering, logistics and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with the ability to design and communicate solutions from a commercial perspective.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing deal execution support through subject matter expertise in Ecommerce solutions
- Active participation in opportunity discovery and sales strategy sessions
- Analysing stakeholders, identify and recognize prospect traits and determine how to effectively influence their decision
- Building and performing prospect relevant presentations and solution demonstrations, delivered in-person and remotely
- Collaborative working with internal teams (technology, logistics, professional services, etc.) to help design and communicate best-fit solutions for prospects based on uncovered needs and requirements
- Active participation in scoping and executing client Proofs of Concept (POCs)
- Supporting demand generation efforts and provide staffing for marketing events.
- Active participation in after sale transition to consulting services
- Contributing to written proposals and RFP responses
- Staying current on ecommerce industry, technical & global logistics trends, developments
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' client-facing experience in solutions consulting / Sales Engineering for complex enterprise software solutions and services at executive levels in retail, ecommerce, operations and logistics, technology or project management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in presales consulting within the ecommerce space essential
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex solutions to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of Web-based applications and SaaS technologies
- Understanding and experience working with retail ecommerce clients
- Understanding of retail shipping and logistics strategies
- Ability to communicate at various levels, including CxO, and across functional areas (technology, finance, logistics, ecommerce, etc.)
- Ability to work in team selling environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented with a passion and commitment for success
Generous Bonus, Car allowance or travel allowance, generous annual leave allowance, pension, private health
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80679883