Warranty Analyst/ Auditor
Our Client is a Worldwide partner to the Automotive industry, working with a number of clients within this industry.
They are looking to recruit a Warranty Analyst/Auditor based at their Head Office in Croydon.Objective of the Role
To provide a professional, efficient and proactive analytical support service to the Mercedes-Benz Warranty Analyst / Administrator and Warranty Claims Manager. Assist in the implementation of a new audit analytical programme; coordinate targeted audits from identified claim trends within the network. Liaise with other departments within the business when required.
To conduct audits against documentation retained by their clients retailers, both at the retailer’s location or remotely, against claims submitted on the approved used warranty programme.
To ensure that claims selected for audit meet with the programme audit criteria and that all documentation reviewed during the audit is of the required standards.
This is not a field based role and is office based at AWP UK Head Office in Croydon
37.5 hours per week. Due to the nature of this position, hours may vary in line with business needs.
- Working in conjunction with the Warranty Audit Analyst / Administrator identify any claims trends contained within internal reporting systems, utilising claim details such as damage codes, labour and parts submissions.
- Using analytical methods via Excel, compile reports for both internal and client users.
- Visit all assigned Mercedes-Benz retailers and authorised repairers on a pre-planned basis, conducting audits on claims documentation supplied by the individual retailer.
- Present audit findings to the retailer / authorised repairer management team immediately upon completion of the audit. If necessary, follow up with written reports to the retailer / authorised repairer management team, the clients Claims Manager and Warranty Audit Analyst / Administrator
- Request documentation from the clients retailers to conduct remote audits, compiling reports on any findings and adopting different delivery methods via WebEx, email or word document.
- Ensure that the retailers and authorised repairers have adhered to the guidelines detailed in the audit current manual and the clients programme parameters /system requirements.
- Report directly to the Clients Claims Manager on retailer/authorised repairer audit findings after completion of any conducted visit or remote interactions.
- To assist with retailers/authorised repairers and the clients Claims Manager in the creation and implementation of robust procedures to ensure accurate and efficient claims management and reports.
- To undertake any additional duties as requested by Warranty Claims Manager
Evidence of essential experience within the following areas:
- City and Guilds Motor Vehicle Technician
- GSCE or equivalent qualifications
SPECIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Good knowledge of motor vehicle warranty.
- Previous motor vehicle technology
- Good commercial focus and presentation skills
- PC Literate and sound knowledge and technical ability of the MS Office 2010 package including Word, Excel (intermediate level), Access, Visio, WebEx and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner and letter writing ability
- Self-motivated, innovative and able to work effectively within a team environment
- Organised with strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently up to senior management level with dealers and the client.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations Diplomatic and ability to think and use creative ways to carry out work
- Capacity to remain calm whilst working under pressure/strict deadlines
- Committed to the ethos of service excellence.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Attention to detail
- Must have valid driving licence
- Experience of Statistics Analysis, Algorithms and claims data analysis
- Technical or mechanical experience
- Previous experience of working within a warranty / audit business or department
- Experience of insurance and FCA regulations
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80709175