Stategic Asset Manager
MMP Consultancy are currently working with a housing provider in the South East to resource qualified and experienced Asset Managers for a strategic, data biased role.
Managing a small team of asset management and data professionals to create, implement and deliver the planned and cyclical work streams for all domestic stock across the organisation.
Employing the company ethos and customer focussed service across all phases of delivery, maintaining high calibre works whilst remaining cost effective and competitive.
* Be the strategic driver for a 360 approach to the asset management data, providing a customer focussed service to manage resident's expectations.
* Implement and assist with the creation of a 5 and 10-year asset management delivery plan.
* Programme works utilising and manipulating the data collated by the Stock Condition team.
* Understand the financial viability of an asset management plan, ensuring cost effectiveness without sacrificing quality.
* Recognise the organisational direction and brand.
* Maximising efficiencies through planning and cost-effective delivery of planned and cyclical works programmes.
* Work with and be accountable to the internal and external stakeholders, residents team, the board, chief executive and executive management team for entire asset management team, including producing and presenting reports as required.
* Work directly with the Director of Property and New Business in delivering change management, cultural change and on-going reviews of service development.
Candidates must be directly experienced with manipulating and managing data to create an appropriate work stream in relation to the priority rating and company direction. Comfortable with report writing, technical liabilities and queries including health and safety as well as asset management software and Microsoft suite.
This is an urgent start which will be based on a 10-12 month fixed term contract OR interim day rate arrangement, the structure salary currently sits at £53,000 per annum.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80685998