KS2 Primary Teacher (NQT) | OFSTED - Good Primary School
KS2 Primary Teacher (NQT) | OFSTED GOOD Primary School | September 2018
An OFSTED rated GOOD Primary School in the borough of Salford are looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher for a permanent job for September 2018.
The Head Teacher and SLT are looking for a KS2 Teacher who is ambitious and motivated to become a valuable member of the Primary School.
The School has a fantastic SLT in place, providing day to day support and continued learning strategies to encourage growth and increase attainment levels. Due to this support, opportunities to progress your career and gain more responsibility are available.
The Primary School are achieving attainment levels which are consistently above the National average. They have a proven successful and supportive NQT induction in place, which will provide, 1:1 support from SLT, Head Teacher guidance, and a School Mentor.
An excellent CPD programme is provided throughout the school in order to keep their teachers fresh with ideas and policies.
If this sounds like it is an ideal opportunity to join a school with a fun and energetic vision to learning, for your NQT year then read on for more information…
JOB DESCRIPTION KS2 PRIMARY TEACHER
- KS2 Primary Teacher
- Fantastic Newly Qualified Primary Teacher Opportunity – NQT
- Strong Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum knowledge - Essential
- Personal NQT Induction
- Access to your own allocated school Mentor
- Ongoing SLT Guidance, CPD and lesson observations
- Plan and deliver engaging, fun lessons
- 90% teaching timetable for induction year additional to existing PPA reduction
- Create good communication links to parents/carers
- September 2018 start – Full time – Permanent
- MPS1 – MPS6 - £22,917 - £33,824
- Located in the borough of Salford
- MUST HAVE UK QTS
- Be graded Good or Outstanding in recent observation and or placements
- Strong academics throughout: GCSE’s, A Levels and Degree
- You must be looking to develop and progress throughout the school
- Ability to absorb and use constructive feedback
- Good understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Ability to differentiate lessons for all abilities
- The school actively encourage parent / carer input so good communication is vital
- Graded ‘Good’ in their latest Ofsted report
- 2-Form Entry – circa 450 pupils – Mixed
- 70% of children gain the expected level of attainment (National Average 53%)
- 24% of current cohort are eligible for pupil premium
- Proven successful and tailored NQT Induction
- Fantastic CPD opportunities throughout
- Fantastic current Teachers – Superb guidance provided
- Forward thinking SLT – Active Head Teacher support
- Located in the Borough of Salford, Greater Manchester
- Good links by road and public transport – parking available on site
If shortlisted you will be contacted by a member of our team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80705533