High Net Worth Loss Adjuster
Are you an experienced Loss Adjuster with a proven track record in High Net Worth Claims?
Search consultancy is working with a well established multi service Loss Adjusting Company who pride themselves on delivering extraordinary customer service.
You will be responsible for surveying both major commercial and domestic property claims providing reports to enable and effective and efficient settlement.
* Handle a portfolio of major loss domestic and commercial property and products losses on a cradle to grave basis.
* Deal with the larger and more complex losses for major clients, all in excess of £100k
* Liaise with the Loss Adjusters, policyholders, Brokers, Insurers and other parties in order to help reach an equitable settlement.
* Must have a Cert CILA qualification.
* Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of dealing with cases of high value / complexity in excess of £100,000.
* Experience of working within a traditional loss adjusting organisation.
* Must have a clean driving license.
* Strong Analytical skills.
* Communication and interpersonal skills.
In return our client are offering a fantastic benefits package including pension contribution and health plan as well as all the usual tools of the trade including company car.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80685655