Digital Marketing & Development Manager
Role: Digital Marketing and Development Manager
Location: Portland, Dorset
Salary: £37 - £45K
Position: Permanent 40hrs per weekAt Agincare Live-in Care Services we work in partnership with Care Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities, families and next of kin to provide excellent levels of care to our clients across the UK. We truly believe that every person has the right to remain in the comfort of their own homes with the care they want and need. We consistently achieve this through recruiting passionate and committed staff that share our values and understand the needs, concerns and expectations of clients and colleagues alike. Our continued success and passion to grow has created an exciting opportunity to expand our Marketing Team and recruit a Digital Marketing and Development Manager. This opportunity will give the successful person an opportunity to expand their own team and manage their own budget. You will be critical in creating and developing new streams of care enquiry pipelines via B2B & B2C strategies and will work closely with the sales team to review campaign successes. Developing our online and digital platform to achieve growth will be a primary drive in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and Implementation of PPC, Meta and re-targeting channels
- Help to ensure budget allocation and rate of spend is aligned to agreed strategies
- Reporting on campaign performance and carrying out in-depth analysis.
- Search query analysis to identify new keywords and potential negatives
- Reviewing competitor advertising to benchmark marketing activity
- Enhancing SEO
- Successful engagement of followers across Social Media Platforms
- Website creation and management.
Requirements for this role:
- Previous experience of digital marketing for large scale campaigns.
- Experience in implementing PPC campaigns with the aim to drive growth and margin.
- Ability to optimise Meta channels effectively and achieve ROI targets
- Passionate about performance marketing with excellent analytical abilities.
- Experience of bid management and attribution tools.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about marketing
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, a real 'can do' attitude
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80706924