Nursery Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees in Milton Keynes Oldbrook.
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for an experienced and highly motivated?Nursery Manager who shares our values to join lead our team at the Milton Keynes Oldbrook?Nursery.?You will be a qualified and experienced Manager who has passion and enthusiasm to drive a nursery forward and offer outstanding childcare across the nursery.
About our Milton Keynes Oldbrook Nursery
Busy Bees Day Nursery at Oldbrook in Milton Keynes is a large, purpose built nursery situated close to the local amenities, Central Milton Keynes and the train station. Each room has access to individual garden areas where the children have the opportunities to investigate and explore their outdoor classroom.
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children by creating unique and exciting activities.
- Ensure all staff are fully aware of their responsibilities and carry out their role in line with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Fully manage the overall day to day operation of the nursery
- Ensure that the nursery is operating effectively by achieving high occupancy and controlling costs as per the agreed budget
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience as a Nursery Manager
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- To have held a full and relevant Early Years qualification for at least 3 years
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80685181