Graduate Mortgage Broker
A leading Commercial Brokerage are currently seeking a Graduate Mortgage Broker in Bristol.
Purpose of Job
To assist clients to purchase, expand or re-finance their business(es) by arranging commercial mortgages and at all times treating our customers fairly.
- To maintain up to date market knowledge to enable the identification of appropriate solutions for customers
- To source and present facilities to clients
- To work to fulfil both the Client, and individual, business development plan.
- To generate business from the existing database of registered business purchasers and existing operators
- To create close working relationships within the Broker Network and colleagues to maximise referral opportunities and reciprocal business
- To maintain ongoing contact with prospective clients (both internal and external) to ensure our client is foremost in their minds for any business finance opportunity
- To prepare and submit quality applications for finance on behalf of clients
- To identify and develop relationships with active lending institutions
- To operate in line with FCA Guidelines
- To present and promote Our Client as a professional organisation with the highest standards of excellence and client care
- To contribute to the development of the corporate image and perception as a whole by demonstrating quality, consistency and reliability
- To comply with company policies regarding Equal opportunities, Health and safety, Data protection and Environmental impact.
- To fulfil any other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- Able to develop strong reciprocal working relationships
- Determined and resilient
- Organised and planned
- Communication skills - listens carefully and gives feedback
Experience & Qualifications
- Recent Graduate
- Excellent English writing and presentation skills
- Computer literacy - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80704626