Senior Marketing Officer
Propertymark are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Officer to work in a busy Marketing Communications team in Warwick.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Senior Marketing Officer will have responsibility for line managing a team of four marketing and communications officers, coordinating the day to day marketing output, line managing the team’s development and creating content to promote a number of brands.Job Purpose:
To coordinate day to day delivery of marketing messaging in line with departmental strategy. To influence and engage stakeholders to further the strategic aims of Propertymark.
The role requires innovation, experience of line management, high levels of attention to detail and experience across wide ranging marketing communications channels. Propertymark are a consumer champion, working to raise standards across residential lettings and estate agency. Experience of communicating complex content in plain English is essential.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate day to day marketing and communications activities against strategy.
- Plan marketing activity designed to increase membership, take up of services and consumer awareness.
- Line manage the Marketing Communications team in delivering planned and reactive communications.
- Maintain the quality and relevance of Marketing Communications output with the aim of increasing organisational credibility.
- Create content for website, Property Professional magazine, newsletters, social media, email marketing and other communications channels as appropriate.
- Develop new methods to engage audiences including developing surveys and polls.
- Analyse and review use of channel effectiveness in meeting strategic objectives and respond to developments flexibly.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as reasonably requested by the business.
Experience of the housing sector is not essential however candidates are expected to have a strong background in marketing communications and be committed to understanding the organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80700892