Toyota are currently offering a new opportunity as an Credit Controller to join our business based out of our Edgware dealership.
As an Credit Controller you will take on overall responsibility for the running of Credit control in our dealerships. Working closely with the sales teams to maximise sales while identifying and controlling the level of risk through management of credit lines in line with our company policy. Alongside reporting weekly and monthly on outstanding debtors.Please be aware this is a part time role working Wedesday,Thursday and Friday 9 till 6 and is approximately 24 hours per week.
What we need
- Setting credit lines for customers in parts and services in line with company policy
- Review credit application request and ensure that appropriate credit checks are made
- Assess customer risk to recommend appropriate credit line for customer by reviewing the credit check file and trade references provided
- Working closely with sales team and MA Accountants on any credit line concerns
- Review credit limits every 2 months
- Using BI Reports to effectively chase and report on debt, bi-monthly
- Maintain Debtor Master Records
- Ensure all amounts are collected in accordance to agreed payment terms
- Follow up with customers for any outstanding invoices in line with company policy
- Working with the sales teams to resolve any queries, Sending out of regular statements
- Ensure bi-monthly reporting of outstanding debtors, providing commentary for any aged debtors or risks that the business may have
- Highlight any queries and the representative dealing with the query
- Have previous experience in cash and banking reconciliation
- Great communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Credit Control experience a must
- Provide a high degree of customer service to internal and external customers whilst protecting company assets
- Have the ability to use thier own initiative as well as working as part of a team
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary
- Modern work environment with top facilities
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Market leading benefits including healthcare, pension, childcare and company lease scheme
About our business
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696563