Year 3 Teacher
Q - Are you interested in a year 3 Teacher position starting September 2018?
Q - Do you want to work within a friendly, 2 form entry a primary school?
If so, this could be the position for you!!!
Based in the North London borough of Barnet the school benefits from excellent transport links and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. The surrounding area is green and spacious, with modern, bright and well-resourced classrooms. The tight knit team share planning and work together to continually improve the standards within the school, therefore a hardworking and friendly teacher is required to join the schools ethos.
School Key points:
- 2 form Entry
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding'
- Friendly tight knit community
- Excellent CPD opportunities
What the school can offer you:
- Generous London weighted Salary
- Year 3 Teacher
- Full time, permanent position
- Well behaved and eager to learn children
- Supportive SLT
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Friendly and driven personality
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Genuine passion for education
If you would like to be considered for this year 3 Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80685748