Joint Head Teacher (Innellan and Toward Primary Schools)
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Monday 16 April 2018
Head Teacher, Innellan and Toward Primary Schools, Dunoon.This is a permanent joint headship post.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
The affairs of the school to the benefit of the pupils and the community it serves through pursuing objectives and implementing policies set by the education authority.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended,applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:
Forinformation relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Robyn McIlroy, Area Education Officer
- Telephone : 01369 708610
- Email :
- Reference ARB03027 / CME01731
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80677133