We have a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to take that 'next step' in their accounting career. Working with an exceptional business that offers plenty of opportunity to progress and build on your finance skills. The team and office are fun and vibrant with a hardworking and rewarding culture. This is an entry level position working within a team of 5 that would ideally suit someone who has already gained a year or two working within a finance capacity and is sure that a career within accounting is for them.
This is initially a 12 month with the full intention of converting to permanent employment in the future.
Daily duties will likely include:
- Daily banking responsibilities
- Receiving and allocating payments
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts across the business
- Identifying variances and investigating to resolve
- Raising credit notes where applicable
- Chasing late payments where relevant
- Using a number of platforms including Excel daily
- Producing reports on outstanding invoices for management
- Maintaining a WIP (work in progress)
- Assisting with day to day tasks and assisting with month end reports
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 18 months finance working within a corporate environment
- Experience in handling invoices in either payables or receivables
- Confident user of MS Excel and reconciling accounts
- Inquisitive and problem solving nature
- Someone looking for a career in finance/accounting
- Ideally studying or looking to study AAT
- You will have strong attention to detail
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic organisation that provides training and supports the individual this could be just what you are looking for. Please apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80681155