Powered Access Engineer
Powered Access Engineer - An exciting opportunity to join an upcoming hire company, based at their depot near Daventry. The role is split between workshop and mobile, salary up to £36k DOE, company van, and overtime paid at an additional rate!
- As the powered access engineer, you will be required to attend site breakdowns, carrying out any fault finding, providing outstanding customer service.
- You will also be required to be workshop based, carrying out maintenance, servicing access platforms such as cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
- Resolve all technical problems reported regarding hire equipment
- You will manage all administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
To be successful:
- You will has previous experience as a powered access engineer, powered access fitter, access platform engineer, access platform fitter, plant engineer, or plant fitter.
- You will have previous experience working on plant and/or powered access equipment, including manufacturers such as Genie, JLG, Niftylift, JCB, Kubota, or CAT.
- It's essential that you have time served experience, but would be desirable if you held an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold an IPAF license and a Full UK driving license.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- 33 days holiday - bank holidays included!
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company van
- Overtime available at time and a half.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80703417