Nursery Room Manager
Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Watford.
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner)?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Watford?Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Watford Nursery
Busy Bees Nursery at Watford Hospital is located within the hospital grounds and is open to both NHS Trust employees and the general public. The Nursery is a 46 place nursery with three individual base rooms which are bright and welcoming. The nursery has a large, secure outdoor play area that is accessible from each of the indoor base rooms.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area?
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare?
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80674836