Purchase Ledger Senior - Birchwood, Warrington - 25k
Experienced Purchase Ledger Controller for professional business in the Birchwood area of Warrington.
About the employer
You'll be joining an established business in Birchwood with a supportive and professional finance team.
About the job
You will be joining a busy / professional finance team. They are a very friendly and supportive team so will help you make your new job a great success.
Main duties will include:
* Full / end to end Purchase Ledger including payment runs
* Supervision of one junior member of the team
* Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders
* Generate payment runs for authorisation
* Reconciling statements
* Dealing with queries in a professional and efficient manner
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers
* Deal with purchase invoice approvals
* Allocate direct debit payments to invoices
About the ideal candidate
You will be highly experienced in Purchase Ledger and covered everything from setting up new suppliers right through to making payments. Team fit is just as important as experience fit. You'll be a team player, focused and hard working. You will be flexible and adaptable to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
Strong Purchase Ledger Experience
Good Excel skills
Flexible and adaptable
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary is negotiable paying around £25,000 and comes with a range of benefits.
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.
If you don't have an up-to-date CV or want to know a bit more before you apply, do feel free to give me a call in confidence or email me. You'll find all my contact details on our website or on LinkedIn.
Thanks and good luck. Tom Thomson
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80669919