Interim Accountant required for a Leading Global organisation in Portsmouth on an initial 6 month fixed term contract. Potential temp to perm available for the right candidate.
Your new company
A Global and expanding organisation in Portsmouth with excellent benefits and flexible working culture requires an Interim Accountant on a 6 month FTC.
Your new role
- Ensure each set of books' month end actuals are prepared to schedule
- Ensure all Revenue is calculated, posted and reported correctly
- Calculate and reconcile all accrued and prepaid costs.
- Review of P&L/TB for each country before submission.
- Ensuring the integrity of all financial data within the GL
- Assist countries with the preparation of VAT returns
- Ensure all Direct and overhead costs are calculated
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Degree qualified or strong academic background
- Strong accounting and technical knowledge
- Computer literate with experience in MS Excel , Outlook and Word
- Written and/or spoken European Languages is desirable
What you'll get in return
- Foot in the door with a leading organisation on an initial 6 month FTC, leading to future opportunities
- Competitive salary between £40 and £45K
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call SARAH LAYER now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80679396