Product Developer Mens 14 month FTC
You will be accountable for the development of seasonally relevant apparel collections which align to the commercial brief and line-plan whilst implementing the creative direction as well as adhering to key dates and gates so that orders can be placed on-time and according to the seasonal calendar.
- Develop products from initial tech pack stage through to final bulk production, ensuring quality, fit and price targets are met.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the supply base.
- Develop strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Assist in the design process by identifying opportunities for improvement or efficiency.
- Work with the supply chain team to ensure clarity of product development information both internally and externally.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, calling-out any risk to key dates, associated impacts and options to get back on-track as well as updating on current projects.
- Support the creative vision for the brand and ensure execution within apparel.
- Ensure that all briefs and line plans contain the required information and are thoroughly understood before you begin a project.
- Identify potential challenges regarding critical paths or dates and raise awareness immediately.
- Together with the designers & supply chain team, review all designs prior to development and all prototypes prior to being offered to licensees to ensure alignment with the commercial brief, the brand plan & seasonal sourcing plan.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-47103
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665481