Group Reporting Accountant
A large nationwide business, award winning in its sector. Well known brand and established in the NE, based in Central Newcastle.
Reporting role in Group function, feeding into Board and Senior Management Team. You will regularly produce consolidated financial information and be a leader of technical accounting guidance. Ongoing responsibility for robust reporting systems, appropriately challenging numbers and Key Performance Indicators across the business. You'll play an integral role in month, half year and year end processes. Will also act as key contact for external auditors.
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified
- Strong controls and governance
- Proven technical knowledge
- Accounts and finance reporting in Group or Practice
- Ability to engage stakeholders across a variety of levels
- High standards and excellent attention to detail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80682758