Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced AV Technician. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Main Purpose of Position
To provide client Audio Visual onsite meeting room support and general AV/VC services to the client, to include; system operation, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of electronic communication systems including but not limited to video conferencing, audio visual, projection, pro audio, video, stage lighting and control.
Responsible for the safe and correct diagnosis of faults, removal, repair, test, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies in conjunction with other support teams.
Installation, operation and servicing of systems in the most efficient and effective manner to ensure minimum down time and maximum performance.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure a prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance, support, short timeframe requests and room administration, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes / frameworks.
- Be responsible for the general tidiness, cable management, safety and order of the service area and meeting rooms - maintaining the highest in room standards at all times.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems with both AV, VC, AC and TP systems.
- Troubleshoot electronic systems and equipment, and manage the offsite repair down to electronic component level.
- Ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum and ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client or service department testing with external vendors as required.
- Plan, advise on and execute client's events, providing a turnkey event service within the AV department
- Assist with preventive maintenance of customer equipment.
- Provide cable management and support of TV service provision
- Responsible for accurate tracking of the client's hardware inventory.
- Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities.
- To provide advice and support to all other staff whenever necessary
- Responsible for updating all manuals, safety practices, and technical information held.
- Hold a recognised qualification in electronic engineering or equivalent combination of education and related field experience.
- A full working knowledge of communications, networking, audio visual systems and system components is essential.
- Fully conversant with audio DSP based technologies, gain structure and the requirements of sound reinforcement within the presentation environment.
- Knowledge of touch screen and web-based programming and control technology.
- Experience in IP and telephony based video conferencing systems.
- Solid foundation in providing exceptional customer service and support in a fast-paced AV/VC environment.
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80670570