Teacher of Gaelic
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Monday 16 April 2018
Teacher ofGaelic based atRockfield Primary School, Oban. This is a permanent, 35 hour per week post from August 2018.
We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- CarolineFothergill,Head Teacher
- Telephone 01631 568090
- Email :
- Reference ARB03029/CME36337
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80677138