NLB Solutions are working with a highly recognised accountancy practice based in Brent, London. They are a medium sized practice who are looking to add to their team with an experienced Senior Accountant.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Accountant in Brent, London:
- Prepare statutory accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Charities
- Working with clients from multiple industries
- Prepare/review VAT
- Oversee the completion of accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where needed
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with practice manager on completed jobs
- Ensure all junior staff in the team receive the required level of on-the-job training
Key skills of a Senior Accountant in Brent, London:
- ACCA/ACA fully qualified
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in practice
- Confident communicator
- Accounts & Audit experience
Whats on offer?
- £34,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
If you're interested in this excellent Senior Accountant opportunity with our well recognised client in Brent, London please apply directly below with an updated copy of your updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80703433