New Billings Executive Vacancy
Your new company
Your new company are a leading global technology business that powers hundreds of the world's largest organisations. The company are growing exponentially and are looking for a billings executive to grow alongside them.
Your new role
Your new company are looking for a Billing Executive to support their phenomenal growth in product offerings, transaction volumes and market participation. Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Review bi-weekly billing reports, analysing and investigate changes in billing patterns.
- Liaise with key external partners to resolve queries.
- Check and validate monthly billing reports, ensuring that the correct profit margins are applied.
- Liaise with partners and attend monthly bill run sign-off meetings to accurately produce invoices on their behalf.
- Work alongside the Group Provisioning team to ensure the completeness and accuracy of billing in a timely manner.
- Review all invoices for completeness and accuracy before distributing to customers.
- Check daily billing reports for trends and anomalies, highlighting and working to resolve any issues with the relevant teams
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work quickly under pressure and maintain vital consistency.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have a strong educational background with a 2.1 and above, and a BBB and above at A-level.
- Be highly-skilled at both internal and external communications
- Have excellent analytical abilities
- Have the relevant documentation to work in the UK on a permanent basis
- Be able to pass a Disclosure Scotland basic security check
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be prepared to travel to meetings in the UK
What you'll get in return
- Participation in a wide range of company-wide and team-building events, ranging from curry nights through ice-skating to annual attendance at the Windsor Races
- Annual Christmas Party hosted over the weekend at a variety of four- and five- star country hotels, providing full champagne reception and dinner along with entertainment
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme, which enables employees to get bikes and accessories tax-free, saving on average half the cost
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression
- Work with a great team of like-minded people
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80685657